The answers given by elected officials and candidates to these 10 questions can help to reveal whether they respect separation of church and state and secular public policy.
1. Do you support legalizing same-sex marriage?
2. Do you support enacting laws that codify religious beliefs and doctrine into law?
3. Should a person's sincere claims of religious liberty be accommodated in law even if the accommodation infringes on the rights of others?
4. Because a prayer generally occurs before each legislative session, do you support nontheistic legislators giving secular invocations?
5. Do you support abstinence only sex education?
6. Should religious entities receive tax breaks that shift the burden of supporting their faith from their adherents to the general public?
7. Do you support the use of public funds to subsidize tuition at religious schools?
8. Do you believe that the law should restrict access to medically prescribed abortions?
9. Do you support the teaching of science in public schools that is free from religious doctrine and influence?
10. Would you vote for a qualified candidate who is also an atheist?
-- Meet with your elected officials and candidates and publicly ask these 10 Questions --
-- If you are comfortable doing so, declare that you are an atheist, freethinker, agnostic, humanist, or other lable of personal chosing --
-- Speak our name! Openly refer to Secular Coalition for Arizona to bring us and our cause to their attention --