Secular Coalition for Arizona (Secular AZ) is excited to announce our premier event of the year, our annual Lobby Day at the Arizona Capitol. It will be held Monday, February 8 from 9am-3pm on the Arizona Capitol Grounds. Join us at the Secular AZ tent on the lawn for an exciting program including:
- Presentations from guest speakers and Secular AZ lobbyist
- Professional chalk art display on science, religion and the public
- Tours of the AZ Capitol grounds and museum
- Rally for separation of church and state
- Catered lunch with elected officials
- Special Members-Only Happy Hour to follow programming at the Capitol
- Free Secular AZ T-shirts for all attendees while supplies last
Lobby Day is a free event open to anyone who supports secular public policy in Arizona. Join us in standing for secularism in Arizona. Register for 2016 Lobby Day today!
A special hosted Happy Hour event will be held after the festivities at the Capitol. Happy Hour is for Secular AZ members only. Not a member of Secular AZ yet? Become a member today!
Elected officials take heed to mass numbers. Join us in showing our legislators that we are growing group of Arizonans who insist upon strengthening the wall separating church and state. This is the true essence of grassroots advocacy. We need you to stand with Secular AZ for secular public policy!