Please join us for our series of virtual presentations.
Members of Secular AZ and members of our liaised organizations around the state may attend live via Zoom.
Not a member? Become one today!
- Thursday, May 28, 7p: Town Hall with AZ Secular Elected Officials; register and submit questions here
- Saturday, June 6, 2p: Alessandra Navidad, ACLU of Arizona; register here
- Sunday, June 7, 10am: Aishin Leonard: Transforming Overwhelm and Trauma into Flourishing and Well-Being; HSGP Sunday Speaker
- Saturday, June 20, 2p: Dr. Dwight Moore, Arizona End of Life Options
- Saturday, July 18, 2p: Senator Juan Mendez
RECORDINGS OF PAST PRESENTATIONS:
- April 19: Will Humble, Arizona Public Health Association: COVID-19 Response Overview: What You Need to Know
- April 25: Tory Roberg, Secular AZ Director of Government Affairs: 2020 Legislative Update
- May 3: Ed Martin: Build Thriving, Sustainable Lives, Communities and Economies
- May 9: Dianne Post, Secular AZ Legal Director: 2017-2020 Secular AZ Legal Update
- May 16: David Rice: Fun with Fallacies; presented by Kingman Freethinkers
- May 17: Matt Long: The Psychedelic Revolution
- May 23: Andrew Seidel, constitutional attorney and Director of Strategic Response for the Freedom From Religion Foundation