Please join us for our series of virtual presentations.
- August 9, 10a: Dr. Dwight Moore, Dying with Dignity… What is it Really Like?; part of HSGP’s Sunday Speaker Series
- August 15, 2p: Lindsay Love, Chandler Unified School Board Member; register here
- August 23, 10a: 50 Years of HSGP: A Chat with Susan Sackett and Hal Saferstein; part of HSGP’s Sunday Speaker Series
- August 29, 2p: Mark Nisski of Kingman Freethinkers; register here
- September 12, 2p: Abby Louise Jensen of Southern AZ Gender Alliance and ACLU AZ; register here
RECORDINGS OF PAST PRESENTATIONS:
- August 1: Joe Blankenship, Americans United for Separation of Church and State Greater Phoenix, Theocracy? Oligarchy? Democracy?
- July 18, 2p: Senator Juan Mendez and Representative Athena Salman, Secular (Super) Stars
- June 28: Izzy Oldfield, Defending the Wall Between Church & State in Today’s Climate
- June 27: Hon. Elaissia Sears, Being Black in America
- June 20: Dr. Dwight Moore, Arizona End of Life Options for terminally ill patients
- June 11: Affinis Humanity presents Racism and Religion in America
- June 7: Aishin Leonard, Transforming Overwhelm and Trauma into Flourishing and Well-Being
- June 6: Alessandra Navidad, Executive Director of ACLU of Arizona: ACLUAZ Update
- May 23: Andrew Seidel, constitutional attorney and Director of Strategic Response for the Freedom From Religion Foundation
- May 17: Matt Long: The Psychedelic Revolution
- May 16: David Rice: Fun with Fallacies; presented by Kingman Freethinkers
- May 9: Dianne Post, Secular AZ Legal Director: 2017-2020 Secular AZ Legal Update
- May 3: Ed Martin: Build Thriving, Sustainable Lives, Communities and Economies
- April 25: Tory Roberg, Secular AZ Director of Government Affairs: 2020 Legislative Update
- April 19: Will Humble, Arizona Public Health Association: COVID-19 Response Overview: What You Need to Know
Not a member? Become one today!