|The AZ House Judiciary Committee will hear bills tomorrow at 9:00 putting kids lives, safety, and well-being at risk:|
- SB1130 – making it a class 4 felony (akin to attempted murder) for doctors to prescribe—or simply “cause”—gender-affirming care for people under 18. This would ban doctors from recommending hormone therapy, puberty blockers, or even recommending the adoption of new clothes or pronouns.
- SB1049 – letting parents or the AG to sue if they feel a school employee violated the “Parent’s Bill of Rights.” This means instances when parents feel their rights to religious indoctrination have been violated— for example, if a teacher affirms a kid’s LGBTQ+ identity.
Both bills would cut kids off from care and intervention proven to reduce their risk of suicide, drug and alcohol addiction, for the sake of hate and religious politics.
Here’s what you can do:
- Use our web form to read more and contact committee members before tomorrow at 9am.
- If you are a Request to Speak user, sign in against the above bills.
- Contact us if you can testify live in Senate Judiciary committee tomorrow at 9am.
TAKE ACTION NOW