Please join us for our series of virtual presentations.
- Saturday, June 6, 2p: Alessandra Navidad, Executive Director of ACLU of Arizona; register here
- Sunday, June 7, 10am: Aishin Leonard: Transforming Overwhelm and Trauma into Flourishing and Well-Being; HSGP Sunday Speaker
- Saturday, June 20, 2p: Dr. Dwight Moore, Arizona End of Life Options, with a discussion on end of life options for terminally ill patients and an introduction to the coalition who are working to bring this law to Arizona; register here
- Saturday, July 18, 2p: Senator Juan Mendez
RECORDINGS OF PAST PRESENTATIONS:
- April 19: Will Humble, Arizona Public Health Association: COVID-19 Response Overview: What You Need to Know
- April 25: Tory Roberg, Secular AZ Director of Government Affairs: 2020 Legislative Update
- May 3: Ed Martin: Build Thriving, Sustainable Lives, Communities and Economies
- May 9: Dianne Post, Secular AZ Legal Director: 2017-2020 Secular AZ Legal Update
- May 16: David Rice: Fun with Fallacies; presented by Kingman Freethinkers
- May 17: Matt Long: The Psychedelic Revolution
- May 23: Andrew Seidel, constitutional attorney and Director of Strategic Response for the Freedom From Religion Foundation
Not a member? Become one today!